An Important Message from Applewood Nissan Surrey Regarding COVID-19
Service at Applewood Nissan Surrey
At Applewood Nissan, we do more than just find you an incredible new Nissan vehicle at an extraordinary price, we make sure that you stay together for many years to come. Even with the incredible technology that goes into every Nissan vehicle, eventually in the fullness of time, it will break down - that’s just physics. Which is why it is so important that you bring it in for regular service appointments with our service team. There is nothing you can do for your vehicle that will improve its longevity better than bringing it to a certified Nissan specialist like the one you will find right here at Applewood Nissan. We pride ourselves on being your local area authority for anything and everything automotive and we are standing by to get you back onto the road again sooner and for less than you might expect!
The Customer Service and the Vehicle Maintenance You Want in Surrey
No matter what your automotive needs are, we have a team of seasoned experts standing by to meet and exceed them. From oil changes and tire rotations to full-on engine repair, we have the staff, the tools, and the ever-evolving know-how to bring you the highest level of service in the area. We pride ourselves on not being just a place to get your Nissan fixed, or a place that gets you in and out quickly, or a place with excellent customer service - we pride ourselves on being all three at an affordable price. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect when you bring your vehicle in to see us here at Applewood Nissan:
- Manufacturer-certified technicians who complete ongoing training
- Latest Nissan-developed diagnostic tools
- 16 service bays to ensure you the most convenient experience at our store
- FREE car wash with every service visit
- Certification for Nissan hybrid vehicle maintenance and repair
- Original Nissan parts, accessories, and products used in all repairs
- Towing service
- Comfortable lounge and courtesy cars
- We service all makes and models
To learn more about our complete Nissan services, maintenance, parts and accessories, come and see us today at Applewood Nissan or book your appointment online!
Why choose us for your service?
Here are just a few reasons why you should feel great using us as your first stop for service:
- Our experienced and friendly staff have years of experience of delivering nothing but the best service
- We have a wide range of OEM and aftermarket parts
- You can call us, schedule an appointment online, or just drop in and we’ll be happy to take care of you!
- We have a designated waiting area that is quiet, comfortable, and provides complimentary beverages
Why are your hourly labour rates higher than some independent garages?
Our rates may be higher than some independent garages/repair facilities, which is the case for all franchised dealerships. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Our technicians are factory-trained and specialize in servicing Nissan vehicles; this makes our service faster and more reliable
- As a professional dealership, we have a full array of modern diagnostic and repair tools to ensure service is done to the highest standards
- We aim to maintain each of our customers' vehicles for the life of the vehicle by providing quality service in a timely manner
- When applicable, we will address any issues under warranty so you pay less
How do I understand my warranty coverage?
All of our new vehicles and many of our used vehicles come with a warranty to provide you with additional peace of mind. Warranties might be shown in several ways but are often listed as ‘5-year/100,000 kilometres’. This means that the warranty will cover the vehicle for the first five years, or when the mileage hits 100,000 km – whichever happens first. Since warranties vary, we recommend that you contact us to determine your specific coverage.
What does a typical warranty usually cover?
As there are many different types of warranties, we recommend getting in touch with our courteous staff to find the information specific to you. However, there are some general items you can use as a baseline. A comprehensive or ‘bumper to bumper’ warranty generally covers everything that could go wrong with the vehicle outside of regularly scheduled maintenance. A powertrain warranty will usually cover any issues related to the vehicle’s engine or transmission.
What about warranties on used vehicles?
Warranties are generally transferable as long as the vehicle is within the limitations of the warranty. So, newer used vehicles may have the balance of their factory warranty remaining. If you are unsure, it is best to get in touch with one of our staff members.
What is involved in maintaining a warranty?
It is the owner’s responsibility to schedule regular maintenance on the vehicle. This includes fluid changes and other shorter lifespan elements of the vehicle. Feel free to bring your owner’s manual in, and one of our helpful staff members will review the schedule for your vehicle with you.
What else is important to know?
If something does go wrong with the vehicle, it is essential to bring it to the dealership’s attention as soon as possible. Whether it is a major issue or just the check engine light turning on, it is up to the owner to notify the dealership about any potential warranty issue right away.
Does a warranty cover everything?
Again, as warranties differ we recommend getting in touch with one of our knowledgeable staff members to see what a particular warranty covers. Generally, warranties cover the parts and labour costs of unexpected service, but the owner is responsible for covering regular maintenance.