Accept Disclosures and Notices
You must review and accept the disclosures and consents listed below before submitting your online application.
- By submitting this application, you confirm that the information provided is accurate.
- You give permission for D2C Media to share your information with Applewood Nissan Surrey in order to assist you in obtaining financing.
- You also agree to conduct the transaction electronically and receive all related notifications electronically.
- Additionally, by submitting, you authorize Applewood Nissan Surrey and its lenders to conduct a credit check on you.
Credit Application Additional Disclosures
For All Applicants
- By submitting this application, you confirm that all the information provided is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- You are legally eligible to enter into a contract.
- You authorize the dealer and any financial institution to which the dealer submits your application to obtain your credit report and employment history in connection with this application, and to share and receive information about your credit history with them.
- You are required to have physical damage insurance covering loss or damage to the vehicle for the duration of the financing.
- You have the option to choose an insurance agent or broker of your choice, whether or not they are affiliated with the financial institution.
- Your choice of insurance will not affect the credit approval process unless the insurance does not meet the finance requirements or the insurance company does not meet the financial institution's standards.
- You agree that we, our affiliates, agents and service providers may monitor and record telephone calls regarding your account to ensure the quality of our service or for other reasons.
- You also expressly consent and agree to us, our affiliates, agents and service providers using written, electronic or verbal means to contact you. This consent includes, but is not limited to, contact by manual calling methods, prerecorded or artificial voice messages, text messages, emails and/or automatic telephone dialing systems.
- You agree that we, our affiliates, agents and service providers may do so using any e-mail address or any telephone number you provide, now or in the future, including a number for a cellular phone or other wireless device, regardless of whether you incur charges as a result.
- When you apply for or open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you, as required by federal law to prevent the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities.
- If you receive and accept a financing offer, generally the dealer will be the initial creditor under the financing contract and the dealer's financing partner will assume the contract as assignee.
Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure and Consent
Please read the following Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure and Consent, known as our E-sign consent, carefully and keep a copy for your records. Federal law requires you to give your affirmative consent to conduct your credit transaction and receive notices electronically.
By clicking "Submit Application" below, you are agreeing to enter into your credit transaction and receive required notices and disclosures electronically, where permitted by applicable law. This consent applies to the dealer and any finance company, bank, or other financial institution to which the dealer submits your application (“Creditor”). The terms “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to the Creditor. The following are the terms and conditions for providing notices, disclosures, and any other documents related to your credit transaction (collectively, "Documents") to you electronically, where allowed by applicable law.
Agreeing to receive Documents electronically means that once we present them to you and, if required, you accept them, they will apply to you and your relationship with us. It also means that we may not mail you copies of Documents that are provided electronically. Accordingly, you should print or otherwise retain a copy for the Documents you receive electronically.
We may, at our discretion, make electronic disclosures to you or we may choose to send paper copies of disclosures to you even though we have made or could have made them available to you electronically.
Please read the information below carefully and thoroughly, and if you can access this information electronically to your satisfaction and agree to these terms and conditions, please confirm your agreement by clicking the "Submit Application" button.
You may reach out to us to update your contact information, request paper copies of Documents, or revoke your previous consent to receive Documents electronically through the following methods:
Phone: (888) 575-1732
Mail: 1215 Smith, Montréal, QC H3C 0M4
Please make sure to include your name and mailing address and province that you are requesting a copy of the Documents.
By clicking "Submit Application" you are giving your affirmative consent to the following:
- Consent to the Credit Application disclosures above, including any applicable Province-specific disclosures;
- Acknowledge your receipt and review of the E-sign Consent provided above;
- Give your affirmative consent to the use of electronic records and signatures in this transaction, including the use of electronic Documents as described above; and
- Confirm that your computer or device has the capability to access and retain the Documents that will be provided to you in electronic form, including through use of a valid email address to access the Documents as an attachment in portable document file (PDF) format.
If you choose not to click "Submit Application", you are not consenting to our providing electronic Documents to you as described above and your transaction with us will be terminated.